Follow these simple steps to buy an account :
- Select the account(s) you want to purchase. You can purchase multiple products at the same time during checkout.
- Select your preferred payment method.
- We deliver product instantly to your provided email so make sure when purchasing you give a valid email.After payment process is done check your email spam / junk box as we deliver product instantly
- We deliver product instantly to your provided email so make sure when purchasing you give a valid e-mail address. After payment process is done check your email spam / junk folder to get the CS:GO Account details. In case of any issue please Contact our Live Support.
The vast majority of our accounts are created from game purchase until rank. This means that they are brand new steam accounts. We do not add the required $5.00 to the steam wallet to unlock all the features of the steam account. You will have to add $5.00 to the steam wallet to lift the standard steam limitation. This is a steam procedure that we have nothing to do with.
You can remove these limitations by the following methods :
- Adding the equivalent of $5 USD or more to your Steam Wallet.
- Purchasing game(s) that value $5 USD or more from Steam store.
After making a successful purchase you need to secure the CSGO Smurf Account you just bought from us.
Follow these steps to Secure your Account :
- Change Steam Contact E-Mail address.
- Change Steam Password.
- Enable Steam Guard.
- Add a Phone number. (Optional, highly recommended)
If you need any help then please Contact Live Support.
- All the Account details are emailed to your email address instantly by our Automated delivery system. The details include Steam Username, Steam Password and a Temporary Email Address. Steam guard is always disabled so you can log right in. Then you simply change the details and the Account is all yours. It’s quite simple!
You will get the following information delivered to your via E-mail :
- Family Pin (Generally disabled on most Accounts)
- Temporary Email attached with the Account. (You can change it)
Note: Steam Guard is disabled on all accounts.